2021 Fall Registration
SPRING 2021 REGISTRATION: Whether a current, former or future player your final registration requires that you complete ALL ITEMS listed below:
- American Water Polo (AWP) Membership $40. (live link).
NOTE: Those who have not previously registered with the American Water Polo organization (AWP) must do so BEFORE completing the Registration Page (since a registering player must have an AWP number). To register with AWP, please go to https://americanwaterpolo.org/join-now/ and click Join Now.
- Viking Water Polo On-Line Registration Form: https://forms.gle/qoXdjfEphgZbxujv6
- Spring Registration Fee: $250
- If choosing to pay with credit card or online, you may pay through our website (an additional $10 surcharge).
- Pay On-Line Link
- Checks should be made out to Viking Water Polo (with the Swimmer's name listed on the memo line) and mailed to Pamela Blass at 2374 John Glenn Drive, Chamblee, GA 30341. Payment by credit card may be made online (plus a $10 surcharge) through the team website, under the Spirit Store tab on the home page.
- You may pay via check, in person during the first two weeks of practice-- just look for Pamela Blass or Jane Deaver and pay them directly. A new player can first attend practice to try out our sport before the player commits and pays.
- Swim Evaluation for all new players. Must be able to swim a 200 free unassisted, and tread water for 3-5 minutes. New/Potential Players can attend an early season practice to be evaluated by one of our coaches. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.